Welcome! Here I am writing about and putting pictures of things that make me happy, mostly food as food makes me very happy :) ... food I have made, food I have bought, food I have seen, food I have eaten, and food I have not yet eaten but want to eat!

Friday 22 July 2011

Delicious Dumplings






I love dumplings. Chinese dumplings, Japanese dumplings, English dumplings.... you get the idea!
I recently tried Russian dumplings, and they were good too!
Sooo last timre I visited Mum we had a go at making them. I THINK that Japanese dumplings are me favourite (otherwise known as gyoza).
We used this recipe....
http://visualrecipes.com/recipe-details/recipe_id/88/Gyoza-%28Japanese-Dumplings%29/

We even made the wrappers from scratch!!! wow!!
Anyway... they were delicious and definitely worth the effort :)

No comments:

Post a Comment