Welcome! Here I am writing about and putting pictures of things that make me happy, mostly food as food makes me very happy :) ... food I have made, food I have bought, food I have seen, food I have eaten, and food I have not yet eaten but want to eat!

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Happy Pizza



This is happy pizza. But the green stuff you can see on top is spinach. Yuck, wayyy too much spinach.
It was dinnertime, we got pizza, I was hungry, I ate lots, and then I was high to the point of being unable to move or speak. It was an experience that I guess I'm glad I had, but I don't plan on repeating!
(this particular pizza place actually made really nice drug-free pizzas which I did eat several times)

4 comments:

  1. I always thought "Happy Pizza" and other "happy food" were exclusive in Vang Vieng (Laos). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's a street in Siem Reap with about 5 of them ... Happy pizza, Ecstatic Pizza, Ecstatic Happy pizza, Happy Pizza 2... you get the idea.
      I'm not sure if they are all 'happy', or they just like the name!

      Delete
  2. Darn. Missed those streets. Not that I patronize them but it's always interesting to know ... or find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm planning to visit Siem Reap in August. I was wondering if you could tell me the name of the happy pizza place you visited above. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete