Welcome! Here I am writing about and putting pictures of things that make me happy, mostly food as food makes me very happy :) ... food I have made, food I have bought, food I have seen, food I have eaten, and food I have not yet eaten but want to eat!

Wednesday 18 January 2012

That weird feeling on the roof of your mouth...



Banana is my least favourite food in the whole world. I'm quite unhappy about that, I really WANT to like banana, it's such a convenient fruit, naturally packaged, filling, healthy, versatile...
But I think it tastes awful. And feels disgusting in your mouth. (food texture is very important)

Apparently you can train yourself to like foods. I keep meaning to try out the theory, but I just can't bring myself to spend money on yucky old bananas.

Anyway, if there is one thing worse than eating a banana (the traditional way), it's eating green banana with the skin still on. The skin just sucks all the moisture out of your mouth which is a very bizarre feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment